Thursday, April 26, 2012

I don't think I'll ever stop caring

You were my first crush/love. I had some serious deep feelings for you. And, that's kind of sad, actually. I've been hurt so many times from you-- it's not even funny. But I still care. Sure, I get mad once in a while at you, and you get mad at me. We argue about some stupid stuff. But even after all that, I still care.

You know, no one knows this, but.... Whenever people say you and I fight like an old married couple... I truly wouldn't mind being an old married couple with you. And you never object against the people who say, "You two fight like an old married couple!"
I wonder... 
STOP.
While the chances of that happening are at its slimmest, what I just said is true. You're annoying as eff, you are always insulting me, and you always try to prove yourself right. But I do the exact thing back, and we end up arguing about some really stupid crap. But you can also be really funny, and you're extremely smart. Maybe not the nicest... but that's okay.

I'll still care.

No comments:

Post a Comment